W8less is the product of 20 years of first hand clinical experience and research by Australian Naturopath Kate Troup. Based on the holistic, Naturopathic principles of bringing your body back into a state of balance to restore health, the W8less Challenge is truly life changing.
Why the W8less Challenge is special:
- Designed and run by a qualified Naturopath with 20 years of experience
- Based on the holistic health principle of bringing your body back to a state of balance
- No calorie counting
- No hours of exercise a day
- Learn about your body and what it responds to
- Small group so you get all the support you need
- It’s fun!
- Discover the simple lifestyle tweaks that make change permanent
- Easy to follow in the long term plan giving you lifelong results
- Your delicious 40 day supply of plant protein powder is included in the price!
Who is Kate?
Kate Troup combines her 20 years of naturopathic experience with a passion for all things weight-related to get the results that her W8less Challenge participants want.
Her background of running a busy clinic in London, training Doctors in Mumbai and developing nutritional supplements in the USA allows her to combine knowledge gathered from around the world and make getting healthy easy to understand and even easier to implement.
Knowledge and Experience
Kate combines leading-edge scientific knowledge with traditional know-how, and a wealth of experience from many years of clinical practice. The W8less Challenge combines this knowledge and experience into a truly life changing 40 days.
Thousands of people have already benefitted from Kate’s workshops, articles and weight loss programs.
Being a part of Kate’s W8less Challenge is an unique experience that teaches you how your body works and how to return it to an optimal state of health. Kate shares generously with you the information, recipes, nutrition and lifestyle tips you will need, so you’ll be empowered to reach your health and weight loss goals.
Kate is Australian trained and qualified, and registered with the relevant professional associations.