Knowledge is power! How the Challenge will empower you
Want to increase your energy and improve your health?
Knowledge is power! Learning about your body and how to nurture it back into a state of optimum health gives you the power to feel good, lose weight and boost wellbeing.
This is what previous 40 Day Challenge participants have learnt:
• How much better I feel when I eat well!
• The negative impact that carbs and sugars have on my energy levels
• I got a feeling of improved wellbeing and health and want to continue learning about healthy eating and wellness.
• Supporting my body nutritionally can make a big difference to my overall wellbeing.
• My no 1 learning was how much better I felt by eliminating tea/coffee, grains and sugar.
• I feel very good, I had a lot of compliments, my skin seemed clearer, I was pleased I lost weight, and I was surprised how I was not really hungry and did not really miss the carbs which I usually love
New foods and recipes.
• Love the recipes & innovative substitutions for carbs
• Better understanding of importance to eat nutritional foods, and yet to get some treats as well.
• I learnt how to cook much better food. I learnt how to use ingredients I had never used before.
• The green smoothies were a revelation and having a great variety of recipes to try out.
• Healthy foods I had never even heard of before! How to cut out foods detrimental to my health. How to manage better weight control.
• Great recipes!
• So excited to have a bevy of new recipes!
• New way to think about gluten in our diet and that it is quite easy to make nutritious and tasty meals without grains/gluten.
• Knowledge of food and eating different foods were so important to learn.
• That I have stayed (largely!) off sugar and grains! Huge achievement for me personally. Wouldn’t have thought possible.
• I have learnt to think of food in a different way and look out for nutritional value rather than fat and calories
• Being able to listen to my body and eat what felt right – without calorie counting (Wow all that time I didn’t need to spend punching numbers into an app!)
• I learned that I am still capable of losing weight (after many failed attempts)
•.I am less obsessed by food and my taste buds now demand real food. I am doing this for my total wellbeing and now losing weight is just a happy side effect.
• Meditation really helps to manage stress. It is now part of my daily routine